Good choice
I was supposed to go Spain. But Euro is that high, finally, I decide to change my mind.
The reason that I choose Texas as my traveling place is because my foreign friend (Joel, it's you!) studied there, and I think everywhere will be fun as long as I can go out traveling. After I've found some information of Texas, maybe..I am wrong, and that's not a good place to visit, haha, just kidding. Any way, I hope it's still a good traveling experience.
Chicken
Ok...After make sure that I'll go to Texas, I started to find a partener to keep a company with me, and finally I found a girl who wants to go Texas as well..ok, from a website.(http://www.backpackers.com.tw/forum/) I think it's a special experience that go traveling with a stranger(but now we're familiar each other after contacting for several times.)
Whatever
The next step, make the whole plan and specially pay attention to details. Hotel and transportation are the most important to confirm, but since we don't have the credit cards which can be used in America, we decide to make reservation when we're there. So..I'll write down how to have a place to stay later(when I come back).
沒有留言:
張貼留言